Quick Start Guide – QQI, ILM and ABC courses
Welcome to CMIT. By choosing to study with us you have 24×7 access to our eLearning system for the duration of your course. Tutor support is available to students throughout the course through the online messaging system. In addition, you can contact the Student Support Team in the College at email@example.com or call us at 01-2865783 (Ireland) or 020 8068 9235 (UK).
To begin, follow this 4-step guide
To begin, follow this 4-step guide. Before you start, ensure that you have received (1) your unique Username (Student Number), and (2) your temporary password. This information is contained in your Welcome email. If you don’t have this, please contact the College. We wish you every success with your studies!
- Go to elearning.cmitstudyhub.com This will bring you the eLearning log-in page (shown below).
- Log-in: enter your Username (Student Number) and your temporary password. You’ll find these in the Welcome email which you received from the college.
- Change your Password: when you log-in for the first time, you will be asked to change your password to a password of your own choice. You will also be asked to agree to the site Terms and Conditions.
- Go to your Course page: you will automatically have access to it and all of its resources. Click here to learn how to navigate your course.
How CMIT eLearning courses work
You can log-in to your course anywhere you have an internet connection. Review your course resources online, and upload your assessments when you are ready. You also have Tutor support throughout your course. Your Tutor will also provide feedback on your assessments as you progress through the course. When you have completed all your assessments, your work is assessed and your certificate is issued to you.
Benefits of CMIT eLearning
- Certification: CMIT is registered offer programmes in the National Framework of Qualifications in Ireland, which is recognised by the Government and Employers.
- Tutor Support: You receive one-to-one support from your Tutor online and personalised feedback on your progress. Telephone support is also provided by our Student Support Team.
- Convenience: Learn anywhere, anytime. You have 24×7 online access to your course. You do not have to travel to attend classes.
- A New Way to Learn! Most courses are assessed through project work and assignments. Learning is now more interesting with video, quizzes, and self-paced activities. You don’t need fast broadband, just an internet connection.